Tuesday 18 September 2007

I so damn worried i will fail. The story we made today was far ridiculous. What boobs... How can a boob drop out lar? I was obviously writing nonsense. Xae is very irritating in class. Luckily i can shut my ear. Hah.

Who is that VJ boy? What the hell? tsktsk, Xae's in love. Infatuation lar. Puberty period. Stupid celia always get her father to fetch her. Bought sodagreen's album on saturday, at HMV main store in orchard. (what kor said) Sarah really looks like esther. Maybe she found one of someone who resembles her. like Samantha or mum.

exams are near. Pretty worried. this year can screw up but not next year. i screwed up my psle. guess what? misen credited me. She is one of the best GFX artist in this stupid forum. She didn't credit veron. i feel so honoured. talent spotted? is it because of that animation i made for her? Jumpinjelly can easily attract attention. WHY?

I can't stand people who alter their pinafore until so damn high. It is absolutely disgusting and obscene. With their pants sticking out of nowhere. EEW. For goodness sake, please like pull up your pants or something. Do you think you will look cool? cute? pretty? I don't think so, sorry.
Not saying you, you or you. And how long do you all take to adjust your socks? I think someone took like 2 hours just to adjust it directly above her shoes.

Trying to post as long as I can. I don't really like blogging. QingFeng voice so... WONDERFUL. he can sing well. Feminine. And whatever esther said that TVXQ rocks or so, i don't think so.

Hearing - 暫時失控 (Sodagreen)
jiahui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home