Sunday 16 March 2008

Went out today to the temple at outram with my ah ma, ah gong and my 2 aunties. We went on to acm2, to have a look on the nalanda trail. all the artifacts and the security was super tight. I told my aunty who is going to korea to buy a suju mag for me! hopes she does that and not take my words seriously.
theres school tomorrow! ahh!
OT:
yesterday i had a very beautiful dream. okay, it regards suju. i miraculously appear at korea, joining a tour group. and group consist of super junior. and there was 14 people in the whole tour. 13+me. how ridiculous can it be right? so i went to the duty free shop and purchase liquor and bought it. the tour leader then brought us to a place to have lunch. i can only vividly remember certain incidents, that what usually happens to dreams. so i went to the toilet and left the whole bag of liquor on the table. and when i came back, the whole packet was gone. so i wanted to cry because it was dearly expensive. so duno how, suju leader, leeteuk was at the counter, so i screamed at him. he asked me what went missing. i told him stuttering, because i could not remember what i bought. the incident when i talk to leeteuk was so touching.
eeteuk♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home