Thursday 24 April 2008

吻得真逼真 - 张敬轩is on yes 933 now! my favorite song!

geog was quite hard. i changed my answer from plantation agriculture to wet rice then at THE LAST MINUTE changed to shifting cultivation. i really meant the last minute, so for the following question related to it, i only changed the agriculture but not the answer. but luckily wet rice is about the same as shifting, eg labour intensive, low capital inputs. haha, hope i scrape through it.

lol, mrs tan was so funny lar. yinhui asked me to bring my fan and yesterday went to dig my house cannot find last years one, (the one got words) but found 06 one. then yinhui spoiled both. wlao. -.- i got 2 more 2006 one but not going to bring in case someone spoils it.

"yinhui, stay focus"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home