Sunday 28 December 2008

haha.
yesterday visited to metro sales and then to airport to fetch relatives.

a series of event happened then.

after my relatives came out from the baggage area(forgotten what they call it). they gave out the souvenirs and etc, chatted heartily and started moving off, my ahma realised the disappearance of my ahgong. and LMAO, he has dementia. so somehow a drama took start, everyone dispatched and went searching for my ahgong. we were left taking care of the luggage, which was the control point. it was at the peak of the drama, my aunt almost called the airport police when she received a call from the other aunt, saying they found him.

the story goes, my 2 aunts went the other direction and one taxi driver saw her frantically looking for someone. so he asks if she is finding someone, a taxi drove passed, she saw my ahgong in it, and says "AHH THAT ONE!!" so they chased after the taxi and the other driver used his walkie talkie to communicate with the latter. and there he is saved. anyway the taxi driver sensed something that my ahgong wasn't right in the mind.

a day of drama, if only im the director.

went to t3 to have dinner and back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home