Friday 27 April 2007

HI,
iim learniing tuu be a twiit.
tryiing to type like a twiit.
but cannot leh.
still like normal person.
ZZZ
TWITs are damn irritating.

Todays maths was tough,
i think i fail leh. hope get 19.5/40 then can get A2.
haha
today history de shi hou, mrs sew didn't want to give back the paper.
then i ask her what i got.
U KNOW WHAT SHE REPLIED ME,
"I only tell you when you tell me who won the amazing race."
I was like ZZZ, my history marks=winner amazing race
Duno whether information correct anot, but suppose E/D won.
So told her that.

BBALL is SIANs
today actually thought not tiring, but worse.
SO TIRING. LIKE ZZZ.
what canteen, sians
run and run, jiao duan le lar.
jump, defence and carry the leg or whatsoever, (walking with your hands)
all tiring
Realised that all the seniors treat me okay now, maybe some still hates me but okay ba.

Then stupid boy told me that he got 4 days off. SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY. wah so good de, monday his sch fang jia.



bye,
E/D won(i suppose so, not sure though)
jiahui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home