Friday 4 May 2007

Hi this is my siggy. i make it, the bg and stuff, entirely i made it. So if you want me to make any like youself, or characters, tell me. I'll gladly do it. Free now.

YAY. today finally know results for sch team. all the sec 2 got in. DUH. and 4 sec 1 got in. shawn, xae-rl, eve and teo chin got in, and i din't. YAY not so tired anymore, can like man man zuo dong xi coz not in team. Maybe next year like can get in C div coz no sec 2 and we are sec 2 next year. Higher chance. but i dont mind getting in or not getting in, i dont really like bball. No choice no cca le mar. NVM. jiayou shawny, zhen zhen, xae-rl and eve. haha u all rock... and to sanga, esther. also jiayou. seniors jiayou too...

"Oh My God, the Teletubies go to war!" Oswald
bye, hope you will appreciate my siggy.
jiahui
oswald and danny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home