Thursday 12 July 2007

hi
yesterday training was so tiring
my thighs hurts

during maths, jing yi called me and chaoxuan to go to the dentist.
so the dentist said that i got a hole in my teeth
and she put in white fillings for me
of course pain lar
than by the time i finished, reccess almost end liao
i took dam long lar
but the teeth that got a hole was a baby teeth
so doesnt matter sooner or later the teeth dropping

then during chinese,
celia got to go dentist
haha
after yanji
during assembly
the malay group performed some dance item
the emcee tongue was short, i suppose
talking dam funny

ohmygawd
i love 吴青峰
he rocks
i realised Creamedice sucks

zzz
tomorrow doom day
2.4 trial run
my thigh hurts how to run???
zzzz
my new forum
go sign up
www.freshandbrite.freeforums.org

bye
jiahui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home