Sunday 29 June 2008

I HATE SKIPPING~


mr lu guang zhong! taiwan vitas/ terrible fashion sense.

fri. had fun talking to cf about my darn green tree school, and she offered to give me help. haha, thanks! then suddenly talk about the skipping competition at changi cc. she said she was going too, and she changed her time slot to the same as mine. 11 am.

sat. she waited for me under my block. haha. then walked to the cc. waited quite long for our turn, after she started jumping. i think she did about 1000 skips? my turn: i skipped 5000 skips. got like 5 goody bags. and the organizers etc start to surround me since i broke the previous record. ((: 4100+?

then cf's sister, qing xiu, was just oppo me. i think she saw me skipping like wth and she did 10000+. at 10am she came(if im not wrong), she did arnd 3000. decided to come back in the afternoon.

afternoon: lol. this guy broke the record and skipped 15000! wth??? he was just beside me. i skipped another 6000. tired already.

evening: passed by after buying heidi to ask the aunty for the higest record. she knows me already!

night(11pm): my bro, mum and i came back again. this round my calf are aching liao, after the 11k skips. still the record wasn't broken. 15k. my bro grueling finished 500! haha. saw shaun and family + michelle and family there.

morning (5 plus): my mum and dad went to skip 1k each while i was sleeping.

morning ( 8:30am) : went down to collect my cert since they notified me that i was suppose to go down. saw shaun there and qing xiu. lol. qing xiu skipped another 20k at morning. wth? pro, and she wasn't aching at all. iron woman!

haha. i hardly can walk now. theres pe enrichment tmr, pe, match tues, cca wed. how?


they are my husband. mr qingfeng and mr key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home