Friday 18 July 2008

Happy birthday

lee tae min of shinee
you cute magnae
with that mushroom hair
oppa, stay young always. (he's young) 15!




shinee celebrated for him.


key!

minho, my favs

080716 Mnet Wide News School Looks coverage


i want to go to taiwan now,
to get my dvd.
too bad

prefects investiture.
killed my time
no cca
nothing
i wasted my darn time

with peeps.
and with random peeps.

maybe
they might love to skip
wounds, scars, tears, flowing
my savior.
one.

lets go tgt
i see those pics of then
what can i do
is to only reminisce
no control dear
nothing pl0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have no thoughts im writing rubbish,
stupid post with no meaning
i wanttttttttttt to go taiwan now
not any later
darn, i only have something to do today

is to wish taemin happeh birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home