Friday 29 August 2008

happy teachers day!
to all teachers!
haha.

today perf so-so nia. could see all the teachers were happy.
i nvr bought anything. huang lao shi~ lol.

later when back to czps with faiqah. saw so many lians! i didnt know my school got so many lians, last time i very blur and not sociable. talked to miss toh(shes okay lar), she forgotten my name! WTH? i with her for 3 years liao. i think miss liew forgotten me too. haha but she is nice. yvonne called to her out first. i miss cz.

saw many peeps, i forgotten most of them le. like fann, weiliang, benjamin, rex, ashley, jiaen, i think they forgotten me too. the boys grew taller!

THEN I REALISED I NEVER BRING MY KEY!
omg, then call bro he at esplanade. so went to tm and walk walk for 2 hrs. saw samantha and she asked me to go with her friends. after a while sian liao, i walk off lo. saw esther, many tkgians and some familar faces like weiliang. haha.


for kr who wants to see qf kissing. at 2.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home