Sunday 7 September 2008


2 keyboards? considering of being a dj???


my psp game! so fun.



bundaberg root beer, my fav



hehe, there is this grand funeral happening outside now. so grand, got flower girl, da tou gui etc. omg, must be v. rich. it costs about $500 to rent one banner and considering they have about 10+ banners and many other things, like a tentage and bright lights installed. wow, it must have cost alot. lets plan for our future now, on how our children are going to plan our funeral and casket.

ytd, went to ahma hse gathering. ate briyani and many things.


dam, my keyboard spoilt. thats why i have 2 now. its getting confusing. schools reopening tmr, and strangely i dont feel sad or whatsoever. probably due to this short hols and i did nothing, quite surprising there, i feel like going back to school. its getting bored at home, nothing to do, same old routine for the past few days,

sleep
wake up
brush teeth
listen radio
on com
off com
listen radio
revise?
watch tv
do exercise
bathe
watch tv
sleep

haha. over again, dont make me change my mind.
and i lost my geog wks, i think i left it at school, hope there is no geog tmr, i so clumsy. and i love my avg for term 3, hohoo, 72~ 2nd highest in my life. that reminds me, my parents sign the card.

and karerou, i watched the 1/4koizora epi 1 already. koji~~~~~~happy boy. he nvr seemed to emo, with his smiley faces over his blog post.


his big bang specs

i'll have to format my com tmr, and clear all my stuffs by today. bye com~~ dont think i would be blogging soon. thats for one of the longest posts everrrrrrrrrrrr................................
(o.0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home