Friday 23 May 2008

last day of term 2. i miss everyone! (>_<)

schools out! watched grease during music, and almost fell asleep. slacked during legacy, packed xae's books. miss su said i couldn't collect xae's report book. (^O^)

got back report card. not bad. but somehow there seem to be changes in my home ec marks. i thought i had gotten 90 for home ec? how come it shows there 77 for term 1? my overall is an a2! not bad though. showed my parents the card and they asked,
"got 7as meh?"
"see the ca2. there, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7."
"oooooo"

supposed to wait for xae to come to school and pass her her books. but i din't want to wait since i would be holding up esther and her friend. also not sure when she would arrive. i passed the books to miss su and she gave me that >:o look. who cares man.

looks like i get distracted easily. thats what written in the comments section. but i think thats my nature, like when people ask me questions, i wouldnt directly answer, i will pause a while and give that "huh" look. - distracted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home