Friday 9 May 2008

waha. got 70 for lit. A2. no A1. and my chinese got 72! wow. i improved! got a little angry about the class chalet thing. actually i can go for anything, but i rather class outing then class chalet. and sorry if i made anyone angry. because i'm not in a good mood either. haha.
then went to parkway to buy present for mothers. but i long planned to buy the breadtalk cake for mum, since i also want to eat. shawn bought chocs, and i and esther shared the potato sticks. NICE! it was nice. chin bought mos and esther bought the bake rice from pizzahut. stole a little from her.

training was so so. actually we let the other team to win, and they didn't let us. still snatch our ball! and chin jy, don't anyhow throw ball already. Jiayou.

KOJI SETO:





some random gossips:
you know what? i actually realise that i have been wronged. on wed, i thought i did real badly for my geog and on thurs, my marks surprised me. *she received negative comments about me, i think she being biased against me. 1st: as i said above, she said i did badly for geog, but i din't. 2nd: she said i deproved. but i improved. 3rd: she told me my behavior was getting from bad to worse. but i am listening in class, i seldom talk already, whats wrong? 4th: she said that in order to be good in history, you must get 17 and above. wth, i get 15 is already good and i got 72 for my overall. i think it was quite good and i see people failing. 5th: xiang fan de, yinhui said she told her that she received positive comments about her. and why is it that we are just sitting beside each other and teachers are so observant to realise that? i think this is all planned. she hates me. and i tell you, i previously liked her but after that talk, i hate her for how she hated me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home