Sunday 27 January 2008

yay~! downloading the 2007 hit fm top 100. thats a seriously bigggggg file. about 1gb. not going to hear those 100 songs. maybe some? hear a few by a few then wont be so bored. only 15%. =.= i think by friday then i can finish downloading. my com is really slow and my speaker aint working. WHAT TO DO??? (the government cutting cost).

okay, i've decided. tomorrow after school i shall go eastpoint ts to buy truth be told. i have been dragging it and telling myself to buy it but in the end i haven't bought it. and i shall just keep it in my cupboard until next year or so then i watch it? because till now, my parents dont know i fancy yvonne. and i cant play it on the big tv screen, my com speaker is spoilt.

and people have been treating me as a mini counselor. maybe my future job? what lies in my future is uncertain yet. haha(:

TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home