Thursday 14 February 2008

happy valentines day

hello. happy valentines day everyone. went out with your other half???

had geog today. haha. screwed up again since i didn't revise. i only on tv then watch watch since got gong zhu xiao mei. everyone going crazy today. chocs, roses, presents everywhere. girls lar... had hot date with mrs hoy today. mrs hoy asked us not we ask her. all down for remedial. sat celia's car home. realized the her father doesnt like people to talk.

changing my skin. tired of ywjx. very long to load. and my com very laggy. wish myself good luck for maths tomorrow, and all my test don't fail. oh, there training tomorrow with the SEC ONES!. and thanks whoever who gave me stuffs. i am those niao type, don't expect gifts from me. since today i was late so i rushed out, no time to take stuffs. oh maybe i should pack chocs and give you all???

yvonne updated her blog liao. all the pictures so pretty. ((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home